Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy (Day After) Halloween!

I seriously never thought I would say this, but I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  When I was little, I didn't really care for it but seeing my boys all dressed up and having a great time made me see this "holiday" in a whole new light.  


This year was Kaleb's first time trick-or-treating and he was so cute!  I think we could have left after the first house and he would have been more than thrilled with his one Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  

When we went to a few more houses and his pumpkin bucket got a little fuller, he came running back to us saying "I like doing this".  Of course you do kid!
 


Jakob was just along for the ride but I couldn't resist dressing him in this cute monster costume. 


We had such a fun time with all our friends and I can't wait to do it again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. 'Of course you do, kid!' Ah! I love you Jess! Thanks for these glimpses into your life!

    ReplyDelete