Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet the Men in My Life

This is Dave, my husband.
{Us on vacation in St. Thomas last year.  So beautiful!  It was our second trip there and I ‘m pretty sure it was even more gorgeous than the first time.}
The Hubs works from home and we LOVE it.  We get to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together everyday and that means so much to all of us, especially our 3-year-old daddy’s boy.  Dave is my rock, the one I depend on more than any other person.  I can’t believe how much I love him.  

This is Kaleb, the aforementioned daddy’s boy.  
For two and a half years, he was my sole “employer”.  I loved that time we got to spend together and I’m so thankful for the kid he is.    I was very nervous welcoming his little brother into the family but I couldn’t be more proud of the big brother he’s turning out to be.  He talks all the time about the things he’s going to teach Jakob and the things he wants to play with him when he gets bigger.  He is going to do great things for the Lord, I just know it!  I can’t believe how much I love him.

This is Jakob, my beautiful baby boy who spits up on everything and everyone that he comes in contact with.   
I’m certainly not rushing his growing up years but when he’s off formula in a few months, my washer and dryer will get a much needed break!  Jakob is a momma’s boy and I have to admit, I totally love it!  Believe it or not, he thinks I’m funny!  He giggles when I sing the Transformer’s theme song, even though I don’t know the words.  He’s 5 months in to what will hopefully be a very long life and I can’t wait to see who and what he will become.  I can’t believe how much I love him. 
So, that’s my fam.  I’m the only girl in a house full of boys (even the dog’s a boy!) and, if you ask me, it's pretty perfect!  In case you didn’t pick up on it, I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment